Wednesday 31 October 2012

Final Characters
 
'Sophia Dash' played by Laura Grey 
 
 Sophia is a six year old ghost of her former self, who is currently haunting the house she used to live in with her abusive, alcoholic uncle. She was murdered by him and now wishes to seek revenge on anyone who enters her house. She is tall for her age and slim. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes. Throughout the film sequence Sophia wears two outfits, one which is a white dress and one which is a multicoloured dress.  
The reason I have decided to cast Laura Grey as the part of Sophia is because she is very good at playing the part I wish for her to play. Also, she lives in the house in which I am filming the whole of my sequence in, therefore it would be convenient for me to cast Laura as the part of Sophia.


'Bethani Mills' played by Gail Clarkson


Bethani is a 34 year old married woman who has recently moved into a new home with her husband. She begins to get haunted by the young ghost of Sophia Dash. After having a nightmare featuring the ghost, Bethani begins to investigate into who the young girl is and why she is haunting her and her husband's new home. Bethani is 5 ft 5 with short brown hair.
The reason I have decided to cast Gail as the part of Bethani is because she is nearer the age of the character Bethani than the other people I took into consideration. Also, like Laura, Gail lives in the house which I am filming the entire of my sequence in therefore to cast Gail would be convenient.



No comments:

Post a Comment