Thursday 1 November 2012

Music Considerations


Linkin Park - Crawling (Re-animation Version): As this song has a distorted tune, I am contemplating using it throughout parts of my film sequence as parts of the sequence are distorted therefore this song fits in with the theme of my film sequence.


Rock-A-Bye-Baby: As my film sequence is mainly about a young girl portraying a ghost, I am considering using this nursery rhyme at the beginning of the film sequence. The use of a nursery rhyme enhances the child-like image I am trying to portray throughout my film sequence. Also, as this nursery rhyme is 'creepy', it fits in with the genre of my film sequence.

Creepy Music Box: Like my film sequence, this song becomes more intense as it progresses. Due to this factor, I am contemplating using it throughout parts of my film sequence to enchance the idea of building tension for the audience.

Haunted Sky: I am considering using this ambient sound throughout parts of my film sequence as it is creepy, therefore enhancing the affect I am trying to create throughout my film sequence. As well as this, this piece of music builds tension throughout which is also an affect I am trying to portray within my film sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment