Thursday 1 November 2012

Location

The entirety of my film is located within a house in Welton (20 Holly Hill). The reason for this location choice is because it is accessible and is the home of my main charcter therefore it is convenient.

This is the house which is the location for my entire film sequence.
It is a three bedroom house in Welton and is the home to the two
characters that will be starring in my film sequence, therefore it is a
convenient location for my film.
 



Living Room: this particular location will be the main location used
throughout filming. All the mis-en-scene within this location is
child related therefore enhancing the ghost child aspect my film
sequence will behold. The reason I have chosen this location is
because of the mis-en-scene it contains therefore it is a very fitting
setting for my short film sequence.

Living Room: this location will be also shown in colour
within my film sequence as well as black and white
 therefore giving a different perception of
the same location.
Hallway/Stairs: this location will be shown multiple
times throughout my film sequence portraying
different things. Sophia Dash will be shown on
the stairs many times as well as a ball bouncing
down the stairs. The reason I have chosen to
use this location is because of the handprints
which can be seen on the walls as I believe this
adds a haunting effect which is what my film sequence
represents.
Garden: this location is used to portray a happier side to my
antagonist. It will be shown in colour to enhance the idea
of happiness of Sophia Dash. The reason I chose this location
is because it contains children's play area equipment which
enables my actress to play around like young children do.
Therefore, adding realism to my short film sequence.



No comments:

Post a Comment